URIAH HEEP keyboardist Phil Lanzon will release his brand new solo album, "48 Seconds", on August 2 via Phil Lanzon Ditties/Cargo Records UK.
As with his first album, Phil has teamed up with producer Simon Hanhart and arranger Richard Cottle. With his love of film score, he has created a sometimes-cinematic backdrop to his songs enabling drama and emotion to fly hand in hand. With a journey from orchestral instrumental to hard rock, from ballad to the epic title track 48 seconds which commemorates the 1906 earthquake of San Francisco, the listener is in for a treat.
01. Azura's Theme (Instrumental)
02. In The Rain
03. Forty Line
04. Rock N Roll Children
05. Blue Mountain
06. Look At The Time
07. Road To London
08. You Can Make A Living
09. Face To Face
10. 48 Seconds
The cover painting and all artwork was created by Michael Cheval.
* Phil Lanzon - Keys and lead vocals
* John Mitchell - Lead vocals
* Andy Makin - Lead vocals
* Richard Cottle - Additional keys, Saxes
* Neal Wilkinson - Drums
* Adam Goldsmith - Guitar
* Mick O'Donohue - Giutar
* Miriam Grey - Lead vocals, background vocals
* Phoebe Street, Andy Caine, Andy Playfoot - Background vocals
* Tom Walsh - Trumpets
* Clare Mcinerney - Saxes
* Neil Sidwell - Trombones
* Chris Haigh - Violin solo
* Richard Harwood - Cello solo
* Levine Andrade - Viola solo
* London Telefilmonic Orchestra - Violin 1, Violin 2, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
Lanzon joined URIAH HEEP in 1986 by replacing John Sinclair.